PIXEL is a research team in digital geometry processing. More specifically, we are interested in parameterization techniques, meshing and reconstruction of objects from 3D point clouds.
We investigate mathematically correct, scalable and numerically stable solutions, by studying the properties of the objective function in order to develop efficient optimization algorithms.
Our methods have applications in both Computer Graphics and Scientific Computing which we develop in cooperation with researchers and industrial partners from various fields. These applications include oil exploration, plasma physics, bio-chemistry and computer-aided design.
Our main results are made available to the community in the form of original software.
- Laurent Alonso, researcher (CR)
- Justine Basselin, PhD student
- Dobrina Boltcheva, associate professor (MCF)
- Guillaume Coiffier, PhD student
- Etienne Corman, researcher (CR)
- Yoann Coudert-Osmont, PhD student
- David Desobry, PhD student
- David Lopez, postdoc
- Nicolas Ray, researcher (CR)
- François Protais, PhD student
- Dmitry Sokolov, associate professor (MCF, HDR)
- Edmond Covanov, intern 2021
- Anna Sushko, intern 2021
- Leïla Bentayeb, intern 2020
- Victor Blanchi, intern 2020
- Aude Marêché, intern 2020
- Samy Benhoussa, intern 2020
- Chouaib Fellah, intern 2019
- Rand Asswad, intern 2019